|Contact Corporate Governance|
The reputation and success of TS Tech is based on its fundamental operating principle of dealing with customers, suppliers, competitors, stakeholders, society, one
another, and the community in a lawful, honest, respectful, and ethical manner. It is the responsibility of all our associates worldwide to follow this principle, to regularly exhibit high standards of individual integrity and professional conduct, and to refrain from activities that are or could be considered harmful to our business interests.
In order to help ensure that TS Tech upholds these high standards, Lighthouse, an independent Corporate Governance hotline, enables associates, suppliers, customers, and other stakeholders to report cases of fraud, abuse, harassment, discrimination, non-compliance, conflicts of interest, and other ethical concerns.
All reports are confidentially received by the independent hotline service provider, which supports over 140 different languages. We are committed to providing you with a safe, secure work environment built on teamwork and trust. This collaboration will help TS Tech work towards that commitment.
What types of concerns should I report to Corporate Governance?
- Ethical matters
- Suspected fraudulent activity
- Unsafe work practices
- Environmental hazards
- Improper accounting practices
- Possible violations of law or policy
- Conflicts of interest
- Abuse of company assets
- Abuse of authority
Toll-Free Telephone: Direct Dial
- English speaking USA and Canada: 844-510-0065
- Spanish speaking USA and Canada: 800-216-1288
- French speaking Canada: 855-725-0002
- Spanish speaking Mexico: 01-800-681-5340
- All other countries: 800-603-2869 (must dial country access code first click here for access codes and dialing instructions)
E-mail: email@example.com (must include company name with report)
Fax: (215) 689-3885 (must include company name with report)